Jan 2, 2011
I love:

Gymtyme Pink Ladies
World Cup Shooting Stars
F5 & Reign
& Fame super seniors
& Top Gun international 5

Don't like so much:

Top Gun semi-limited, (such a let down from last years.)
Cheer extreme senior elite (too cocky, i wouldn't have cared but at the showcase they emphasized on the fact that it WASN'T cocky, & it is)

My favorites are WC Starlites, WC Shooting Stars, TG SO 5, Stingrays Smoke and CEA Senior Elite.

I don't know what my least favorite is. I'm also a bit let down with TG semi, because it feels like all the songs are so Pitbull-ish. But it's not my least favorite, there's a lot that are far worse.

My favorites are WC Starlites, WC Shooting Stars, TG SO 5, Stingrays Smoke and CEA Senior Elite.

I don't know what my least favorite is. I'm also a bit let down with TG semi, because it feels like all the songs are so Pitbull-ish. But it's not my least favorite, there's a lot that are far worse.
i know i noticed the pitbull thing & i wish they had like an opening, its just like music, idk hhaha, & i also love SO5 and stingrays smoke & platinum.

Yeah, the SO5 mix is more music! Not so much Pitbull ;)
yeahh ! thank god, it was upsetting with semi-limited after the really awesome worlds music. hopefully they break out some awesome music for worlds though !

Even though it hasn't been released yet and I could only hear it from the video, I LOVE Georgia Allstar's Louies music! Especially the dance part :)

Cali SMOED! I must've played that mix a million times on my iPod already.

Not digging any of Top Gun's yet this year... but I'll probably end up warming up to them!

Cali Smoed
Stingray All Stars Smoke
Maryland Twisters F5
Twist & Shout
Georgia All Stars SO5 & they need to put this on youtube or cheerlibrary
World Cup Shooting Stars

Back