Favorite Mixes 2011 & Least Favorite ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pahaha I find WCSS extremely cocky... They do fan themselves after there routine. But hey, i'd be cocky too if I had won worlds that many times. I think CEA senior elites routine is more entertaining and upbeat. (its cocky too) But of course thats just my opinion.

whenever i think of wcss i think of their cockiness, and now that cea won i feel like theyve become cocky. but they are both great teams and deserve to be cocky lol.

whenever i think of wcss i think of their cockiness, and now that cea won i feel like theyve become cocky. but they are both great teams and deserve to be cocky lol.

Yeah me too. Lol, and I noticed the other day that in WCSS dance, right before the end they do the "CEA wrist roll" which I mean its not just a CEA thing I suppose, but their pretty much known for doing it. and it says who owns the throne and they do that... soo thats kind of funny. haha But yeah I agree they deserve to be cocky.

Yeah me too. Lol, and I noticed the other day that in WCSS dance, right before the end they do the "CEA wrist roll" which I mean its not just a CEA thing I suppose, but their pretty much known for doing it. and it says who owns the throne and they do that... soo thats kind of funny. haha But yeah I agree they deserve to be cocky.
ANNDDD doesn't wcss have celine deon in their music? lol

Hahah probably. Both of their music makes little references to the other. Personally, although I am a HUGE* CEA fan... WCSS and SE stayed the same for the most part as far as talent, since last year. & F5 got better than last year. It'll be tough. Maryland might have an amazing come through.

isn't this thread about favorite music? i feel like i could make a thread about unicorns and somehow it would turn into a large senior battle thread.

anyway..

SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE <3 They always have great music.

Lovee - Stingrays Smoke & Rust , World Cup Starlites & Shooting Stars, Top Gun IOC, Semi, and Junior 4, Gymtyme Pink, Kentucky Allstars Cats
Don't have a lot that I don't like, just don't listen to them.

GYMTYME PLATINUM! and pink and black :)
world cup shooting stars and starlites
maryland twisters f5 and reign
cheer athletics fiercekatz

and i dont really like cali smoed, cea senior elite or small senior x, and spirit of texas is alright

ANNDDD doesn't wcss have celine deon in their music? lol

I would just like to point out that Shooting stars did the "CEA wrist roll" before CEA did. So CEA really took it from them if you wanna go there.

And the same thing with Celine Dion as a pyramid song. "I'm Alive" They used celine dion in 2006

I would just like to point out that Shooting stars did the "CEA wrist roll" before CEA did. So CEA really took it from them if you wanna go there.

And the same thing with Celine Dion as a pyramid song. "I'm Alive" They used celine dion in 2006

i never knew that! thanks for telling me! so many people have been saying shooting stars are trying to be more like CEA and i saw those 2 things as facts and i was like omg no way! but you proved me wrong haha

i never knew that! thanks for telling me! so many people have been saying shooting stars are trying to be more like CEA and i saw those 2 things as facts and i was like omg no way! but you proved me wrong haha
spread the word! haha

Back