All-Star Favorite Music so far....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love Love Loveeeee i was on their open team a couple years back... cheertyme was my first allstar team so i will always love them :)

i think the mix may be a little more "blatant" for those who know the story, however there have been other mixes this year that i have heard that have had some undercover-digs at teams if you will. but anyway my favorite music thus far have been my teams' mixes (shocking). JR did a fantastic job and from what i can hear in the video i like cali small sr's music as well.

I guess why i love it so much is because there is a story behind it. thats why i love cheer music because it takes alot of talent to make.

I'm going to have to co sign on this one. So much in this music is unnecessary completely, but thus is cheerleading and when peoples faces CRACK at competition cause their routine dont reflect their ranks they will be calling their music person ready to rework it lol..

well, the coach is married to the guy who made it, so if they decide to change it there wont be a problem.

I guess why i love it so much is because there is a story behind it. thats why i love cheer music because it takes alot of talent to make.

it doesn't take talent to poorly throw a bunch of hateful songs together & deliberately call out a specific person or program. all it takes is a lack of tact & decency. i'm baffled at how some gyms wonder why they aren't respected in this industry...

I just heard the story... and yeah... thats really tacky. Im all for maybe a song or two with lyrics towards another gym, but not a whole mix.

i realllly love South Jersey Storm Avalanche <3 like everything about it
But fave dance would be Cheer Alliance Pumas, I love the song starkilla its sooo like dirty and sexxxy
Cheer Infinity Venus is good too though

Back