All-Star Favorite Music so far....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I not allowed to like California? lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No, you certainly are, as I am a Sr Elite fan, but also like what SS does sometimes, but its the fact that your SUCH a hugeeee CEA fan, and you are claiming you really like a voiceover that is trying to diss at CEA. Lol.

No, you certainly are, as I am a Sr Elite fan, but also like what SS does sometimes, but its the fact that your SUCH a hugeeee CEA fan, and you are claiming you really like a voiceover that is trying to diss at CEA. Lol.

It's true, TEXAS and GA and maybe even Tennessee, 502 and 704 none of them chicks do it like me.

No one does 5 jumps to tuck, although I saw Panthers do toetouch toetouch pause toetouch tuck. I suspect they're going to make that 4 jumps to tucks.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It's true, TEXAS and GA and maybe even Tennessee, 502 and 704 none of them chicks do it like me.

you posted this already. when you can explain what it means I will understand better

I'm convinced it was thrown into this music but will be used for medium coed later for the season... still it's the only division that has all of these teams listed

We are not a part of a giant cheer organization, but I will say that our teams music this year is fantastic...the best I have heard in years. The parents and the kids love it - right there; that says something!

Louisville specifically, the closest "big name" gym is KY cats (who I don't think have a sm sr either) and they're in the 859

i dont know if anyones said anything about this yet but i was just looking at wsf's competition schedule and theres a senior 5 team from kentucky all stars called fierce cats..

As controversial as it is, CT Perfection's music is actually one of my favorites lol. I wanna dance to that dance...

As controversial as it is, CT Perfection's music is actually one of my favorites lol. I wanna dance to that dance...

i love every bit of that music. and all the controversy behind it.

and they definitely have an amazing routine to go with it. superrrrr cute dance.

Back