All-Star Favorite Music so far....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am really like all the CA teams music except for several of the voiceovers. The music selections are nice, but those voiceovers just sound odd (the ones where someone else is singing the song and adding something about CA in it).

Love CEA Coed Elite but they usually always have my favorite music of all the CEA teams every year.

Parts of CEA Senior Elite I like but there are some iffy parts.

Overall the music selections are nice it is mostly the voiceovers I am not enjoying.

So far for me it's SJS Avalance (Clearly. I. Am. Ob-sessed)

But in house, I'm in LOVE with Step 1 Junior 5<3 All their voice overs are lines from Mean Girls. Favorite- "She doesn't even go here!" (after last pass)

Amen to that!!!
there were like 37 pauses in tsunamis music. i thought it was overkill
Yesssss I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REALIZED THAT I WAS LIKE OKAY EITHER THIS IS SKIPPING OR THERE IS ALOT OF PAUSES IN THIS MUSIC... HMMM I WONDER HOW MANY TICK TOCKS ARE GOING TO BE IN THIS ROUTINE...LOL

Just listened to WE Generals, do they dance to the same song as Tsunami? like, EXACT same?!

Tsunami's IS HOT!!!!!! idk what yall are talkin about, but this, besides WE Generals, is the best so far of the large senior mixes. i kinda dont like the stunt song just because its all girl voices throught the whole routine and the stunt is aerosmith...its a good aerosmith song though...i would just change the stunt song to match the rest of the music and one of thems gotta switch their dance song lol.

But Generals...WOOOOOOOOW! stunt song makes you cry 10x more than any CEA pyramid would. ITS SOOOO GOOD! the whole mix flows so well! anyone know their next comp date? i need a video!

Just listened to WE Generals, do they dance to the same song as Tsunami? like, EXACT same?!

Yes, they do, its what I was referring to in my earlier post on this thread. The only difference is WE has the "Cadence" part that breaks it in half. I so cannot wait to see this dance.

When are they competing against each other? Which big comps are Tsunami and Generals going to? And last but not least, can someone send me Generals music pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!????

I got really excited thinking WE was on the library. PM me if you can send it to me :)

please please WE generals?! I have other hot mixesssss. pm me :)
pleaseeeeeee

ohh and Tsunami for sure <3 tho it was overdone with all the pauses.

Back