All-Star Favorite Nca Moment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When all my teams stunts hit! & when T&S junior small 5 was backstage screaming as we went onto the floor & us screaming as the performed! Love those girls!!

*Watching my daughter's team win their first nca title -her coach before coming to Dallas said he hoped they would place in the top 3!
*Sitting in the arena and watching teams compete from gyms I had only ever heard about - World Cup, Brandon, Stingrays to name just a few -WOW..I am still picking my jaw up off the floor.
* Being in the arena when University Cheer Air Force Special Forces went on and everyone was on their feet cheering them on.
*Watching a mini team walk by me holding their trophy, in their jackets and one little girl asked her coach "Does this mean we don't have practice tomorrow?" - Priceless!!

Love this!!
Even though I wasn't at NCA, my favorite part was being with my fellow Fierceboarders and following the whole competition. I love huge competition weekends on the boards and all the excitement that goes along with it. I love the feeling of knowing the boards could crash at ANY second because SO many people are on it and refreshing. I love the little arguments that explode because it just shows how passionate we all are for our teams and this sport. I love the hundreds of comments saying "OMG Team XYZ is about to go on, so nervous, please hit!" and the "They hit, I'm crying" comments. And I especially love the bonding that goes on between us Fiercers. I know being at NCA is probably insane and I'd love to go someday, but being on the boards can be just as good :)

Went down hoping for top 5 in IAG5 and got 4th-- seeing our name up there with Gymtyme, Cheer Athletics, Cali & Georgia is amazing!

Where do I begin?? First of all, we are a fairly new gym only in our 3rd year. We decided to take a chance and put a team together to compete at NCA and give our kids the experience of a lifetime. We've been practicing one day a week since November. Our kids were very intimidated and nervous when they got to Dallas. The first moment I will never forget was watching them take the mat on Saturday, I was trying to hold back the tears. We had a few mistakes so we patiently waited for our score. We found out we were in 1st place and you would have thought we won right then! On Sunday they performed even better and the excitement on their faces was awesome. So now on to awards. This was a blur to me, but the moment they called 2nd place and it wasn't us, we all lost it. I just remember a big blur of hugs, screams, and crying. We did it!!! Watching my kids get sized for their first NCA jacket and then standing on the Champions Club stage was priceless! It still doesn't feel real to me! But the best moment was my kids realizing that they are good enough and that hard work really does pay off! This whole weekend was simply amazing and I'm so glad we decided to take this chance!

Watching the WC Suns Shine taking 4th in Sm Senior All Girl, to run with the top teams the first year out what a great group of girls. GT Pink Ladies winning 1st place, priceless and getting a paid bid. All the level 5 teams were great to watch, really enjoyed NCA this year with all the talent there.
biggrin.png

^ I mean. Smoke winning over spirit. My bad.
Oh I like you!
My favorite part was seeing friends that I only get to see once or twice a year!
And my second favorite part was everything up until our stunt sequence both days, but I'm not bitter about it, just as Justin Carrier said we just need to use this loss to drive us throughout the rest of the season and finish strong!

Watching Starlites, Gymtyme Pink, Shooting Stars, Orange, and Smoke walk on the stage on Sunday and just own the floor. The feel was that of worlds. I loved that the crowd no matter who was on the floor and what uniform they were in, loved and appreciated a talented routine.

Stars and F5 going to worlds as Team NCA

It never get's old seeing your gyms name on that big screen at the back of the floor while your child is performing in the arena.

Back