All-Star Favorite Nca Performance From This Weekend

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never watched F5 before and Jersey Cheer Mom have been singing their praises for years...I love these girls, fierceness, it personified everything they do...My favorite part of their routine watching that girl walked up the middle on the backs of the others, FABULOUS, LOVE IT!!!

They are always amazing to watch. I have to also say they have many extremely nice girls too! My CP went there for the F5 clinic and we were so impressed. The F5 girls were so genuinely interested in working with the kids and the parents were extremely friendly.

Well aside from our own kids which I think is a given, and my friends kids and our former team/gym mates (which covers several of the more marquis performances in the arena)...

I really enjoyed one team in hall A while waiting on cp14. Cheer Express large coed 4 I think it was. Uhhhh, wow! Prodigy (the crazy sparkly uniforms) in that division were also really good! I have no idea who won that division but they both just entertained me to death.

And I think it was the special needs guy from Oklahoma maybe? Red uniforms.... OMG he was probably my favorite performer of the weekend. If only all our athletes could just be so dang elated to be out there just doing it! Totally loved him!

Prodigy and Twist and Shout in the Arena. I love super clean, really well executed performances!!!

Well aside from our own kids which I think is a given, and my friends kids and our former team/gym mates (which covers several of the more marquis performances in the arena)...

I really enjoyed one team in hall A while waiting on cp14. Cheer Express large coed 4 I think it was. Uhhhh, wow! Prodigy (the crazy sparkly uniforms) in that division were also really good! I have no idea who won that division but they both just entertained me to death.

And I think it was the special needs guy from Oklahoma maybe? Red uniforms.... OMG he was probably my favorite performer of the weekend. If only all our athletes could just be so dang elated to be out there just doing it! Totally loved him!

Was that Dynamite Dave? He's from Australia and came to Oklahoma to cheer with them and go to NCA!

Dynamite Dave | Facebook

Brandon Senior Black.... They were amazing!!!
annnnnd Ladies of WE Generals!!! They were SOO good!!!!

My favorite team to watch is always World Cup Shooting Stars. Those Jersey Girls know how to perform. And I love their music. I also enjoyed CA Wildcats, Top Gun Large Coed, Coed Elite, and Super Seniors.

I also enjoyed watching the kids from Maryland Twisters including F5, Reign, Cobalt, Supercells, Halo, Velocity, Hail, Fierce Wind and Weathergirls. It is always a good feeling to watch kids you know grow over the season and see them shine on a large stage.

I didn't watch many teams in the arena because I am a coach so I stayed in the coaches room to watch most of the day because I knew it would be crazy trying to find a seat in the arena. Before the last awards ceremony I went on the floor of the arena to meet my team. I was able to watch the last few performances of the day in the arena. Watching fame super seniors made me tear up. I watched from a spot where I could see the team and also the coaches. I love watching coach mike as it is and him along with the other coaches were so excited throughout the whole routine. The team also looked so confident on the floor and really put on an amazing performance. You could tell they wanted it. I was pulling for them to win. I wanted to scores to stay tied. Although Peach was amazing too I really wanted to see SS win.

BSB, Senior Elite, Generals, SSX, Peach, PA Midnight, Panthers, Wildcats, Great Whites, and Lady Bullets!

I was also super proud of NJSE Fab 5! They're really coming together this season, love the work Theap is doing up there!! :)

Stingrays Grape

After watching only the arena live feed all weekend, I went to watch Grape and it was like the best thing ever.

Besides BSB and Nfinity, I was really impressed with Lady Bullets day 2. I haven't been a big fan of them this year and probably last year too but wow they blew me away and really performed that routine.
Always love Wildcats too

BSB day 2, GBE Lime day 1, WE Generals, Peach, Cheetahs day 2, Team Gunz Day 2, and Great Whites.

Latest posts

Back