All-Star Favorite Regional Events In Nj, Pa, De, Md?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks everyone, keep them coming- we've done the Cheer Tech circuit, etc, and want to switch it up. 1 or 2 days are good! I appreciate the suggestions!

love love love cheer for charity. it just needs a bit of a bigger venue in my opinion. a lot of teams went this year, and i'd be awesome to have more since the proceeds go to the childrens hospital!

im on TSC (the team that hosts it) and i agree, it was at the bob at UD before and it worked really well there.. but either way its a great comp :)

american masters was great in its prime, not too sure how it is now since the attendance has dropped greatly.

spirit unlimited comps are quite drab to me, and not enough if you're coming a distance.

Try athletic championships in upper marlboro, md and jam live in dc. love them both.

Moai Madness in Philly IS alot of fun. The gym my CP used to cheer with went there, haven't been there since.

There is Athletic Championship in Atlantic City but it wasn't that good, they didn't raise the floor so if you weren't in the first row you couldn't see. WTH! The AC in Providence had a raised floor and a better competition but that's a far drive and there really wasn't much else to do except compete and shop in the attached mall (that closes at 9pm - what?!?).

Cheers For Charity in Delaware was nice, but it was stadium seating in the dark. If you sat up top and wanted to come down there were no stairs so you had to ask people to squish aside to get down to the bottom - in the dark. Not to mention the fact that we sat there for hours with no back support because if we got down, we wouldn't return. Not fun.

Same with the competitons at the Ritacco Center in Toms River, again, no back support when sitting and it gets crowded at the comps there!! For some reason, they never have enough seating.

Return to Atlantis was fun and they have plenty of things to see and do outside of competing, being that they are only a block or two from Inner Harbor.

Best competition so far this year was Canam Nationals in Myrtle Beach. There was things to do, the place was well lit and easy to get around, climb stairs, find seats, etc. I know that's not the area you're looking for, but just to give you an idea of what to look for.

Moai Madness in Philly IS alot of fun. The gym my CP used to cheer with went there, haven't been there since.

There is Athletic Championship in Atlantic City but it wasn't that good, they didn't raise the floor so if you weren't in the first row you couldn't see. WTH! The AC in Providence had a raised floor and a better competition but that's a far drive and there really wasn't much else to do except compete and shop in the attached mall (that closes at 9pm - what?!?).

Cheers For Charity in Delaware was nice, but it was stadium seating in the dark. If you sat up top and wanted to come down there were no stairs so you had to ask people to squish aside to get down to the bottom - in the dark. Not to mention the fact that we sat there for hours with no back support because if we got down, we wouldn't return. Not fun.

Same with the competitons at the Ritacco Center in Toms River, again, no back support when sitting and it gets crowded at the comps there!! For some reason, they never have enough seating.

Return to Atlantis was fun and they have plenty of things to see and do outside of competing, being that they are only a block or two from Inner Harbor.

Best competition so far this year was Canam Nationals in Myrtle Beach. There was things to do, the place was well lit and easy to get around, climb stairs, find seats, etc. I know that's not the area you're looking for, but just to give you an idea of what to look for.

Moai is fun, but it's A) way too long and B) DOESN'T USE USASF SCORING *facepalm*
Cheersport Philly is a good one, so is WSF in AC, Spirit Unlimited in AC, Spirit Sports in Toms River... all of those have been historically good:)

Back