All-Star Favorite Routines 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun Large Coed and World Cup Shooting Stars because they freakin perform. I'm always entertained by their routines and can watch them over and over again and see something new.
And GymTyme Pink and Stingray Orange because I love strong all-girl teams and they always are clean and fierce and make everything look easy.

Cali Elite and Ice Lady Lightning are my two favorite Small Senior teams. I can't decide between Cali Coed & Top Gun large coed. Charlotte Teal and Orange are looking pretty amazing and I will forever LOVE Obsession and Brandon Senior Black!

Stars are hands down my favorite right now. Also loving Wildcats, Senior Elite, Lime, Coed Elite and Ladies of Fire.

I haven't watched *that* many. If video isn't good, I'm done. But 2 teams I am in love with this year are CA Wildcats - love the stunts - Memphis Elite - WOW! Looking forward to seeing more and seeing more LIVE.

So far my favorites are probably Shooting Stars, Lime, Orange, and Top Gun. I'm sure once F5 performs with their music they will be right up there too though :)

cheer extreme ssx and senior elite, lady bullets!!!, shooting stars(dont you just love kelsey rules pass?)..but im ready to see trinity..wassup with them they got so much hype going into this season and right now its like *crickets*.....

Back