All-Star Favorite Senior 3 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Louisiana cheer force teal

Y'all see the cute blonde boy in the beginning and then workin it throughout the rest of the routine? Yep. That's my cheer bebe. I raised him. He went to CF to be level 5. Love that kid!!

And this is one of my favorite teams of all time. Their coach tells me all the kids will beg to be on this team lol. I don't blame them!

Y'all see the cute blonde boy in the beginning and then workin it throughout the rest of the routine? Yep. That's my cheer bebe. I raised him. He went to CF to be level 5. Love that kid!!

And this is one of my favorite teams of all time. Their coach tells me all the kids will beg to be on this team lol. I don't blame them!
It's funny lol I've never even heard of this team until I was watching a cheer video on YouTube and this popped up in the suggestions. I decided to post the link here at the last minute because that routine was So amazing!

love that you can praise him and have no hostility over someone leaving your gym :) reason number 19264 why you're one of my favorites

love that you can praise him and have no hostility over someone leaving your gym :) reason number 19264 why you're one of my favorites

Thank you :)
I am proud of him no matter what colors he wears. I had to push him out of the nest though. We were going to be level 3 for another year and we just made level 4 this year. He was very much ready for level 5. I am friends with Louisiana Cheer Force coaches also and I root them on when they go to Worlds. We always support each other at comps.
I knew they would teach him well and he would be very happy there.

Besides, it's so much more fun (and a lot less stressful!) to cheer each other on than it is to tear each other down.

Thank you :)
I am proud of him no matter what colors he wears. I had to push him out of the nest though. We were going to be level 3 for another year and we just made level 4 this year. He was very much ready for level 5. I am friends with Louisiana Cheer Force coaches also and I root them on when they go to Worlds. We always support each other at comps.
I knew they would teach him well and he would be very happy there.

Besides, it's so much more fun (and a lot less stressful!) to cheer each other on than it is to tear each other down.
WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH cupieqt

Back