All-Star Favorite Sytycd Routines Ever

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Post your favorite SYTYCD routines across all of the seasons!!!

Lacey Schwimmer and Kameron
Choreographed by Mia Michaels

Kapono and Kayla - Addiction
Choreographed by Mia Michaels

Season 8 top 10 girls
Choreographed by Sonya Tayeh

Mark & Courtney
Choreographed by Sonya Tayeh

You posted two of mine already...addiction and garden
I still cry when I watch addiction

p.s. @imrichhowaboutyou
did you see Mark tonight (from the Garden one) he's one of Gaga's backup dancers :)

p.s. @imrichhowaboutyou
did you see Mark tonight (from the Garden one) he's one of Gaga's backup dancers :)
yea he's been one of her back up dancers for a really long time! you can see him in a lot of her tv performances. like the VMA performance when she's a tampon.
And he was in her tour.
Love it.

I would also love melanie to join her next tour. If Gaga ever said, i want you to dance for me, I'd drop out of the competition and go.

top 5 girl from season 4 (Katee, Chelsea, Comfort, Kherrington and Courtney) oh this made me think of the Kardashian's for a second.

SO impossible to pick a favorite. I love all of these. I'll just post one that I like that hasn't been posted.

Love this one from my one of my favorite seasons.

I know this has been posted, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to not watch Lauren this whole time. She works it out. I love twitch but I didn't even notice he was there. hahaha

I was never a huge benji fan. just something about him.
loved travis though! He was by far one of the best guys to ever be on that stage. I wish he was an allstar though!!
( @Gym D you can tell him i said that!)

Hahah will do

My favorite dances are...

The bench dance (I'm surprised its not up here more)

If it kills me

Get outta your mind

Addiction

How it ends (Kent and Neil)

Turn to Stone

But my all-time favorite is probably Fix You (Robert an Allison)... I think that was one of the most moving pieces

Latest posts

Back