All-Star Favorite Teams From The Northeast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's like they put all the Worlds teams together in the schedule (they're every other, so probably the same judges), except for level 6. Dude, they're a world's division too.

It's like they put all the Worlds teams together in the schedule (they're every other, so probably the same judges), except for level 6. Dude, they're a world's division too.

Wow this was the total wrong thread. Please ignore that!

Star Athletics!!! Maybe I'm a bit partial because I used to coach there, but for a small gym they pump out amazing teams and athletes year after year. Even with a change in ownership this last year they are still on top of their game!!

sparks and south jersey storm are amazing programs in the northeast! they both have amazing routines not only in level 5 but all other levels as well

I'm gunna be biased USA Wildcats
But besides us there's...
Pro Athletics
WC
ECE
Sparks
Spirit Central
And more can't really think rite now

After watching some Varsity tv videos from Athletics in Providence, I would have to say Cheer Factor is extremely underestimated. Their Small Senior 5 team got 3rd, Youth 1 got 2nd, Junior 2 was national champs, and there were a few more. Then, after seeing some older videos of them, they have improved SO much!

Back