Music Favorite Voice Over!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, im pretty much obsessed with WC's Odesessy music this year! i love the " oo someone had a bowl of fierceo's today and in jersey we dont pump our gas we pump our fist ! Then from georgia Allstars i love the part where its goes " if you wont accept defeat go ahead and take a seat ":p

Alright, I have a list of favorite voiceovers.
"All we do is win, yeah you know this. Flyers, stay focused." -American Cheer Flyers 2011.
"Roses are red, violets are blue. 1st place is for us. 2nd, for you." -AZ Power Xtreme 2010.
"Round and round that globe goes, where it stops? Nobody knows. TWO OH DOUBLE ONE, BACK FOR ANOTHER ONE, work it. Done." -Brandon Senior Black 2011.
"Everything looks better. With a little Sparkle." -Cali Sparkle 2011.
Any CEA voiceover gives me life.
"Get it cause you want it, and you know you gotta have it. Make the world love it, none above it, we're making this a habit." -Cheerforce Coed Black 2011.
"CHEERFORCEEEE. Create that hit to make you justify. You say you vindicated? We say you diamond-ated." -Cheerforce Diamondz 2011.
"Werrrrrrrrk. Trabajar trabajar." - Gymtyme Platinum 2011.
"OUR TIME IS NOW. You'll never forget our name, and that's a fact. Kentucky. Elite. Cats." -KE Cats 2011.
"We got you spinnin and twistin it up, weather girls tell me wassup." -MD Twisters Weathergirls 2011.
"From C-A to V-A, you can't beat N-E-A" -Nevada Elite Encore 2011.
"How many globes does it take to show you we won't break? ONE. TWO. THREE...FOUR." -Spirit of Texas Large Lim. 2011
Any Top Gun voiceover gives me life too.....
"This year, we're comin for the globe cause we want it. And now we're gonna bring it home like we own it." -Twist and Shout Large Lim. 2009

Pretty sure that concludes my list. :)

weather girls jump!!, ece lr limited 2011 beginning, core athletix worlds 2010 beginning. don't get it twisted.

rocking these diamonds we the best in the game- headed to the top searching for that worlds fame (diamonds) black is back and were here to take your spot, try and take us down? we think nott

get your swag right, hold tight, diamonds came to win the fight

core athletix black diamonds worlds mixx :)

their both like raps :)

Back