All-Star Favorite Voice Overs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm biased. I love all of our voice overs! Sorry, I'm a little too obsessed:

If you're lookin for the crown, intense is what you've found, and we're taking...you down.

As if you didn't know, you see it, intense, now feel it.

If intense is what you want, intense is what you'll get. (we don't want this night to end, we wont sleep, wont sleep, then we'll do it again)

We push, we strive, we fight, we live, we'll rise about the rest, cause we are the best.

goes from 3oh!3's "she wont ever get enough, once she gets a little touch, if I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say, "I-N-T-E-N-S-E"

We tried to warn ya, (arizona) we tried to tell ya (power), we gonna get ya, GOT YA.

Our gym favorite: Don't stop, get it, get it, put some APX in it, We. are so. Intense.

and of course in envy's music, It's Envy, Baby, *SNAP*

I heard a voiceover this weekend that was REALLY rude, but I wont say what it is because I don't want to start drama over it.

"you just took a smack from the blue and black cat attack."
- Cheer Athletics

"click click take a pic. smoed show them how to kick, better yet show them how you hit hit and flip, pose hands hips"
- California Allstars

E'rybody wanna go to Disney, Disney; e'rybody wanna see Mickey, Mickey; e'rybody wanna win Worlds, Worlds; WELCOME TO OUR HOUSE. - Oa Angels 2011! <3

"click click take a pic. smoed show them how to kick, better yet show them how you hit hit and flip, pose hands hips" - California Allstars
YES! I've been bursting out into this at random throughout the last week!

every one of smokes/TG last year :)
bring back the girls!
and i feel liek CA always has great voiceovers

"dont get it twisted you know you missed this never forget this the queen is back!" "feeling like diva yes i am feeling like a diva oh yes mam now listen this is the sound of drama"

ohhh dang lol just f5 08-09 whole mix loveeeee it:)

Back