All-Star Favorite Voice Overs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

its not exactly a vo but the laugh in f5's music this year during the stunt is so great. all hail the queens!

Lets get it started, the stage is all mine. Lights. Camera. Action. - CA Jags 2010

I was thinking bout her, thinking bout me, thinking bout us, with the trophy - CA panthers 2010

Who owns the throne? Stars. - WCSS 2010

and my current addiction

Small or Large - Woodlands is in charge / We dont walk in your shadow, we are the one that starts the battle.

"Know the name, Know the style, Know the face. -twisters- We can't be replaced." -F5 10-11
"It's all about the love! And you.. love.. California!" -Cali SmSr 08-09
"You can call us predator or call us ring protector. Or championship contender, it's our title we defend it!" -CaliCoed 09-10
"You'll never forget our name - and that's a fact! Kentucky.. Elite.. Cats!!" -KA Cats 09-10
And basically every WCSS voiceover!

There's a few of the many!!

You better hear this because we are fearless-KE Cats
This is a warning twisters are coming you way-F5
Dont hate what you cant do-KE wildcats

didnt anyone tell you 4 is the new 5 - Georgia Allstars

The world has been marked theres an X on the globe ... cant you see the ring looks better on me - Cheer Extreme

two names that reign combined to rule the game ...enemies untied while we take the same floor, we'll try and explain it, theres more in store - East Celebrity Elite (biased ! love all the voice overs but just named some)

I like all the cali ones but they are SO over used. I think I heard "cali-frickin-fornia" like 6 times in ONE routine, just saying ahaha

but I loved, "Look how easy we rock it to the beat. It's a cheerforce secret tell me please" -coed black

anything wcss, obviously!
and "A-e-i-o- you know we want those rings", " Your titles been revoked, this time we will not choke, taking back whats really ours, you know this is no joke" and " you got your finger on the trigger but you just ran out of bullets, our gun is fully loaded, and this is how we pull it. Basically anything WC or TG

Back