All-Star Favorite Voice Overs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To all my competition, sit down and take some notes, go home read what you wrote, performance lots of hope, best of wishes, smoke...
And
They asked for southern smoke. You want it? They got it. Who's last place? Tag...Not it! ---- Stingray Smoke. :)

I was thinking about her, thinking about me, thinking about us with a trophy. ---- Cheer Athletics Panthers!
Our Style can't be reduced or recycled.---- CA Panthers

"The ladies you adore...back for one more! Senior elite evolution COMPLETE!"
-SE 2011

"Is that a twinkle in your eye? Or are you just happy to see us!"
-WC Twinkles 2010

We're about to take the world, so you all should move right. 'Cause ICE is what's left when Lightning wins the fight
-ICE Lightning:)

thinking bout you thinking bout me thinking bout us with the trophy!

the world has been marked theres an X on the gold now and forever we own the throne!

fierce fierce glitter on the floor sparkle leaves you wanting more!

"All the things that you've heard, they're so obserd. Got two rings, want a 3rd we're sitting on top of the world." -WC Starlites 2009
"The fire is lit and don't you forget world cup is where the trophy will sit." WC Starlites 2010
"One shot don't stop kryptonite is on top" CT Spirit kryptonite 2010

you thought the war was won, well it's only just begun- top gun
these cats have no fear and you know we won worlds last yeaaaaaar - kentucky elite
the world has been marked there's an X on the globe - cea

of course all 2010 champs. haha.

How many globes does it take to show that we won't break? 1, 2, 3... 4!
--SOT large limited

I dont know if it's a voiceover or not, But I keep on singing that "BOOP BOP BOOOOPPP" in Smoed's baskets.. Hahahahaha it's just a little catchy.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, everybody knows how good we are! - World Cup Twinkles 2010-2011

All the haters talkin' this, copiers will copy that, said we wouldn't make it? Guess what, Tsunami's back! Maryland Marlins Tsunami 2010-2011

Before we go, we have a gift just for you; this beat down we gave you -pause- was long overdue. - Georgia All-Stars Senior 4 2009-2010

And because I'm biased...

The claws are out, the stage is set; we'll put on a show you won't forget! - USA Wildcats Ferocious 2010-2011

Back