Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

'Cali's got you blue in the face, cuz' we're kicking your place'
Cali Lady Bullets 11'
'Can't you see? The ring looks better on me!'
Cheer Extreme Senior Elite 11'
'this right here is wildcat swag, we've got this thing in the bag'
CA Wildcats 11'

f5 2007 when they did that "Fierce Intense Vicious Every time" and 2008 or 09 I believe " Fabulous Infinite Victorious Evolutionary"
And supercells dance voiceover worlds 2010 I believe or 2009. The boom boom pow one!

"L's up that's how we do, you know how it goes in the 502, and you are who? Nobody." GT Pink 2012!

What team was this I remember watching this routine as a little girl and literally dyyyyiiing it was so good
im pretty sure thats georgia allstars when it say something like "theres a eleven of us..... you can close your mouth now"

not worlds but love these:

"Welcome the game, let us be the first to welcome you, this is OUR HOUSE, WE GUN PROTECT THIS HOUSE, activate domination sequence, hold on to your seats, 3 6 9 12, the DIRTY DOZEN"

this next one went sooooo hard

"can it be we stayed away too long, people talking smack. this is our house, our division, baby, guess whose back. just so u know its time to win, we refuse to take a loss, veterans up in this game, FOR 20 YEAR LOOOONNGGGG."

who did this music?

"Amateurs can copy but they will never stop me, 15 years to make this but you will never break this! Welcome back ladies! We-Are-Cheer-Extreme (yeah) Teal, is now, in, the spotlight. Ok ladies! All eyes on you...breathe..."
alltime favorite

Back