All-Star Favourite/best Routine Music?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 7, 2010
yeah this has probably already been done, i looked cant find diddly so anywho :)!
i want some new ringtones for my phone and wanna know which teams music is your favourite and would work the best thanks :)

You should set different team's music for different people who call you. Cause I can't choose just one mix! Heres some good ones: WCSS, Ace Warriors, Cheer Extreme Senior Elite, Cali Smoed, and F5. But pretty much any level 5 team has amazing music:)

Cheer Sport Great Whites 2010 and 2011 (sometimes 09, depends on my mood) are my favourite mixes of all time (if you need them, I can send them to you, but I don't have the Worlds version of 2011, and only have an unused version)

also, their mix starts with a bit of a ring, and goes "did you hear that sound?" so it would be quite fitting for a ring tone

Cheer Sport Great Whites 2010 and 2011 (sometimes 09, depends on my mood) are my favourite mixes of all time (if you need them, I can send them to you, but I don't have the Worlds version of 2011, and only have an unused version)

please please please i love sharks but never ever can find their music

Back