All-Star Fierc Bow?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me either, and I did everything in my power to follow up with her about it. I ordered in early Feb, followed up on here, through other people, texted her, emailed her, called and left vms for her asking her to just communicate with me. I was very gracious throughout all my communications with her and let her know I would wait as long as she needed me to as long as she would communicate with me... She finally responded to one text I sent briefly told me she was "sending it", and then a few weeks later responded to another one of my follow ups that it "mailed either this day or that day", but then when I asked for tracking # or exactly when she sent it, she never responded again, ever. Yea, you guessed it, the bow NEVER showed up. I sent her my address in EVERY medium possible over and over, sent her my paypal receipt, etc. I initially went through the process with paypal within their allotted timeframe to open a "claim" for my $9.95, but when she texted me back the first time, I closed it because I trusted that she'd do what she said, and I didnt want to affect her paypal standing... then the claim window closed and was too late and I was out of luck for any recourse except banking on her to do the right/ adult thing since she took my $. I begged her to please either send me my $9.95 back or the bow. Nothing. Im still so disappointed that she would treat an individual customer, and fellow cheer mom/cheer enthusiast so poorly. And yet big gyms continue to do business with her and she fulfils orders for them and other people on here. Guess I was just unlucky or she didnt like me bringing it up on here after over 3 months had passed that I still hadn't had the bow. Little people mean nothing I guess. I gave up, written off as a horrible $9.95 experience. And dont give one iota about what I say about the experience now. My window for graciousness has passed.

Me either, and I did everything in my power to follow up with her about it. I ordered in early Feb, followed up on here, through other people, texted her, emailed her, called and left vms for her asking her to just communicate with me. I was very gracious throughout all my communications with her and let her know I would wait as long as she needed me to as long as she would communicate with me... She finally responded to one text I sent briefly told me she was "sending it", and then a few weeks later responded to another one of my follow ups that it "mailed either this day or that day", but then when I asked for tracking # or exactly when she sent it, she never responded again, ever. Yea, you guessed it, the bow NEVER showed up. I sent her my address in EVERY medium possible over and over, sent her my paypal receipt, etc. I initially went through the process with paypal within their allotted timeframe to open a "claim" for my $9.95, but when she texted me back the first time, I closed it because I trusted that she'd do what she said, and I didnt want to affect her paypal standing... then the claim window closed and was too late and I was out of luck for any recourse except banking on her to do the right/ adult thing since she took my $. I begged her to please either send me my $9.95 back or the bow. Nothing. Im still so disappointed that she would treat an individual customer, and fellow cheer mom/cheer enthusiast so poorly. And yet big gyms continue to do business with her and she fulfils orders for them and other people on here. Guess I was just unlucky or she didnt like me bringing it up on here after over 3 months had passed that I still hadn't had the bow. Little people mean nothing I guess. I gave up, written off as a horrible $9.95 experience. And dont give one iota about what I say about the experience now. My window for graciousness has passed.
thanks for sharing! so much of the time people are like, "i'm not going to name who..." and it's like WHY? Thanks though, because I was almost going to buy one, NOT NOW! (Not that she would care since I am only one person anyways)

Also, if companies don't want to waste time making products for one person, and prefers large orders... DON'T OFFER INDIVIDUAL ORDERS! Say, for example, only for orders over 50... Don't offer ordering products individually, let them pay you, and then never deliver or communicate. 1.) It's terrible customer service obviously, and 2.) It's stealing, and I don't know much about law but I'm pretty sure that what happened to you @blingmeup is illegal. (or should be!)

Same here! The worst part of my issue is that I ordered from her BEFORE I found the Fierce Board. I was a regular paying customer- this was not for the Fierce Bows!!!! I found the FB while all of my issues were going on with her. I was just like you and closed out my PP complaint because she said she was "mailing it that day" and I trusted her. Never again!!

Sorry for your above experiences but here is what I am personally willing to do:

I can make the Fierce bows this year. I can make them in groups of 25. This means that as soon as I receive the payment for these bows, they will be sent the same day. Once the first 25 sell, I will not take any orders until I have another set of 25 made. I can post on here once the first 25 have sold, and then again when I have the next 25 made so I can take more orders.

How does this sound?

@MomOf2ThatsMe I am so sorry it happened to you too! And know how you feel, I was getting really worked up over the principle of the thing, way more so than the bow, although my daughter really wanted it. I was just like, it may only be about $10, but it is the same thing as her taking a $10 bill off my desk walking away with it and getting caught on camera. There is no question of guilt here... And you are right @Work2Win, it is fraud, and I completely agree about not offering individual sales if you only want to work in bulk. Common courtesy and disclosure in setting up your business. But enough of me being a Negative Nancy today, I guess I just had more faith in people in our little cheer sub-culture, since we are here for the kids, and that usually means we have a heart. But all it took is reading that one thread of that coach who is alleged to have taken advantage of those kids in the Chicago area to know that we always have to have our guard up with people when it comes to our kids (and our $9.95) :)

Admin said:
Sorry for your above experiences but here is what I am personally willing to do:

I can make the Fierce bows this year. I can make them in groups of 25. This means that as soon as I receive the payment for these bows, they will be sent the same day. Once the first 25 sell, I will not take any orders until I have another set of 25 made. I can post on here once the first 25 have sold, and then again when I have the next 25 made so I can take more orders.

How does this sound?

I like this idea and I love your work!

@Admin, that sounds great to me, and I would LOVE to order one, after all of that last season! I would love to trust in our board members again that we are all fair and honest folks. And so I will, and hope that for whatever reason if something changes and an order can not be fulfilled, you'd let me know (communication is key for me) and/or refund money, no hard feelings at all. PM me and let me know what I need to do for payment... THANK YOU so much for stepping up and taking this over! I am sure so many of us who were wronged appreciate the opportunity to get a fierce bow after all! <3

Back