All-Star Fierc Bow?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry for your above experiences but here is what I am personally willing to do:

I can make the Fierce bows this year. I can make them in groups of 25. This means that as soon as I receive the payment for these bows, they will be sent the same day. Once the first 25 sell, I will not take any orders until I have another set of 25 made. I can post on here once the first 25 have sold, and then again when I have the next 25 made so I can take more orders.

How does this sound?
Do you have an idea of price?

But all it took is reading that one thread of that coach who is alleged to have taken advantage of those kids in the Chicago area to know that we always have to have our guard up with people when it comes to our kids (and our $9.95) :)[/quote]

What thread was this in?? My friend just moved out there!

Oh and I would like a bow too!! @Admin!! Thanks for offering to make them this year!! :)

thats disappointing that that happened to you guys. i received my bow last year in a very timely fashion. i make bows as well and i know that she probably got in over her head with all of our orders, but still no excuse for never receiving them. however if kara is willing to make them this year i would LOVE to buy one from her.

Back