All-Star Fierce All Stars And Oc All Stars Join Forces?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No one said it was done maliciously...at all.. It was just unexpected!
I'll get back to Fierce and OC...but when I saw some people on facebook saying Victory shouldn't have "say my name" in their routine, I flipped out because Victory had it FIRST. So check your facts PCM...sorry just gets me mad. Shocked that OC and Fierce are joining forces. I have no idea how it will work as it seems the kids and parents are totally different when it comes to just about everything. Good luck to them both. I thought Fierce coed looked great this year and was surprised OC SS didn't do better at worlds.

I'll get back to Fierce and OC...but when I saw some people on facebook saying Victory shouldn't have "say my name" in their routine, I flipped out because Victory had it FIRST. So check your facts PCM...sorry just gets me mad. Shocked that OC and Fierce are joining forces. I have no idea how it will work as it seems the kids and parents are totally different when it comes to just about everything. Good luck to them both. I thought Fierce coed looked great this year and was surprised OC SS didn't do better at worlds.
No one said that, you're just being defensive. Someone asked a freaking question. I happen to love Victory all girl, whether they have "say my name,' "victory freaking cheer," or "the USA colors with a big white bow." End of. You're the one who got mad for no reason.

Its not really a loss of competition. Seeing as the only teams combining are the level 5 and 6 teams (it has not been officially decided about level 6) the competition will still stay the same in the levels 1-4. So it should not have a huge impact on competition.
SoCal doesnt have many level 5 teams, there are about 6 sr lvl5 teams. The merger brings it down to around 4. Thats a pretty big change...

Back