All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why are you always so negative and rude?
Stop making everything about yourself and trying to pick a part everything that happens on the board.
Then tell people to stop coming at me if they can't take the heat. I fight fire with fire. Bring it!

@lolsmileyface_backAGAIN you know, sometimes you just have to be the bigger person and stop talking. You are taking this way too seriously, especially on a cheerleading message board. Take the matter into your own hand and just PM them if it's such a big deal. You're acting like a 4 year old yourself. Grow up and be mature about it.

Then tell people to stop coming at me if they can't take the heat. I fight fire with fire. Bring it!

That's because you always say things that require attention.
Everybody just needs to leave smiley alone. If you keep putting stuff in the fire it'll only get bigger, if you stop and leave it alone, it will eventually burn out.

That's because you always say things that require attention.
Everybody just needs to leave smiley alone. If you keep putting stuff in the fire it'll only get bigger, if you stop and leave it alone, it will eventually burn out.
That's been said for months. People just news to learn to stop.

@lolsmileyface_backAGAIN you know, sometimes you just have to be the bigger person and stop talking. You are taking this way too seriously, especially on a cheerleading message board. Take the matter into your own hand and just PM them if it's such a big deal. You're acting like a 4 year old yourself. Grow up and be mature about it.
Again, fire with fire. I will stop when people stop hatin on me. They need to learn to not disrespect the name.

I'd kill myself if you were my parent.

Now that right there is crossing the line and offensive. I usually just shake my head and carry on when you say things but that hits hard to some people. I am sorrry but as someone who just recently lost a nephew to suicide I don't take comments like that as a joke what so ever. It is rude and uncalled for. Out of all the comments you have said in the past this has been the most disgusting thing I have read. Please think before you post such nonsense.

Now that right there is crossing the line and offensive. I usually just shake my head and carry on when you say things but that hits hard to some people. I am sorrry but as someone who just recently lost a nephew to suicide I don't take comments like that as a joke what so ever. It is rude and uncalled for. Out of all the comments you have said in the past this has been the most disgusting thing I have read. Please think before you post such nonsense.

I have to agree. I banned lol for a few days. I will allow some trolling, but you are not a victim, you just really want attention from everyone (you are signed onto this board almost as much as I am when I look at the logs, and I work from 9 - 5 while I am on here).

Back