All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This feels like when your parents (or your kids) tell you, "I'll do it in a minute..."

Tick tock, tick tock...

I once had a GREAT lesson from a french teacher. "I am going to do.." implies immediate action. "I WILL do" implies the future, but doesn't say whether it's the near future, or far into the future. It's been helpful.

I once had a GREAT lesson from a french teacher. "I am going to do.." implies immediate action. "I WILL do" implies the future, but doesn't say whether it's the near future, or far into the future. It's been helpful.

So, I'm guessing, by that logic, the post saying that recording should begin that week does not necessarily assure that it will begin that week. Maybe I can tell my manager "Yes, I should be getting that report completed this afternoon..."

I'm really just kinda playing with all of this. I do get that it's a favor to the board, and we're not paying 10K for the anthem, but I like busting (chops) about it ;)

Sorry! Pro Bono work had to go to the end of the line. Team mixes first, edits second, then Anthems. Since SlapFire is swamped, we had to build another Studio and hire 2-4 new mixers.

It's Official!

Decree Productions is the sister production studio that will be handling all Anthems and Music Recording sessions. We have a slew of Anthems coming out. Central Jersey Jersey Cheer, CheerLive, Nfinity, Maryland Twisters, All Star Revolution Part 2, Carolina Crossfire Cheer, Calvert All Stars, Bullet Country, Cheer Athletics, Ace, Total Cheer NZ, and The FierceBoards. Whewwwww..... That's alot going on. This season is going to be sickwidit! Enjoy the tunez!

I really don't care that there's not a Fierceboard Anthem, I promise. But after Slapfire was getting slammed repeatedly for making promises and not keeping them, this just doesn't look good.

I work very hard in my career. Starting 12 months ago, my responsibilities ramped up dramatically. Here's my travel stats from Tripit from the last 12 months:

FULL STATS

2011Total
Trips 28 46
Days 84 131
Distance 37,353 mi 55,262 mi
Cities 32 37

While I was overwhelmed, I still did my job and kept all my promises to the USASF, the PAC, the Special Needs Committee and to my Bows & Arrows. If I broke any promises or cut any corners, it was with my family.

When I realized I couldn't give my best to each of the groups, I decided that I had to retire rather than risk failing on my promises.

Life is hard and choices have to be made. If you can't keep a promise, don't make it.

Back