OT Fierce Board Awards 2015 - Categories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I almost wish I hadn't gone to Worlds just so I could know what y'all are talking about. It sounds like she and her dad and her skeleton were pretty funny!

Let's just put it this way; between teams performing...like the long break after the TGLC athlete was hurt on the baseball field, it was late, Megan & her dad had been cracking jokes all night long...and BAM this creepy, cackling skeleton with red eyes just jumps out at the screen because her dad thought it would be funny.

Let's just put it this way; between teams performing...like the long break after the TGLC athlete was hurt on the baseball field, it was late, Megan & her dad had been cracking jokes all night long...and BAM this creepy, cackling skeleton with red eyes just jumps out at the screen because her dad thought it would be funny.

We have to distract ourselves from the fact that we aren't at worlds and all the live feed issues somehow! :p

Was this something you were watching on Periscope (sp?)? (I still don't know what the h*ll that is!)

Was this something you were watching on Periscope (sp?)? (I still don't know what the h*ll that is!)

Yes. Basically Periscope is like Live Streaming YouTube. Meghan had the app and then put her phone on her screen, you tap into her Periscope link and it shows what her phone is showing. The baseball field, for example, had over 1,000 people watching. However, say Meghan or her dad walked in front of the phone or the skeleton POPPED out as you, then you'd see that too. Imagine live screening your living room---that is essentially what it was that night.

Yes. Basically Periscope is like Live Streaming YouTube. Meghan had the app and then put her phone on her screen, you tap into her Periscope link and it shows what her phone is showing. The baseball field, for example, had over 1,000 people watching. However, say Meghan or her dad walked in front of the phone or the skeleton POPPED out as you, then you'd see that too. Imagine live screening your living room---that is essentially what it was that night.

OMG, that's hysterical! Yeah, wish I'd been here for that.

Back