All-Star Fierce Board Worlds 2013 Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If we do a poem again then do we want it in the same like format as last years? Or no because they would be to similar? I'm working on something like that right now but have gotten side tracked by downloading fun new fonts haha

If we do a poem again then do we want it in the same like format as last years? Or no because they would be to similar? I'm working on something like that right now but have gotten side tracked by downloading fun new fonts haha
I feel like the same would be easiest. Also for colors I liked the color scheme you used for the 'GCC' idea!

Little edits, cut some bits, tried to shorten for flow.

It's time, the gangs all here. Who will take the crown this year? GCC's watching and shouting NO when you ask a cheerlebrity to sign your bow. The Milkhouse is full, no saving rows! Double double? The answer's NO! There's no room for friendship in large senior, nor fist-pumps, high-fives or post-Worlds leisure. If iPads try and block our view, ASCheerman won't shimmy you! Youth Silver's the team to make. We'll mainline pixie stix to stay awake! Good luck from us (here and home) to you, now show the world what you're here to do.

sgr2n7.png

updated version! just an idea :)

In honor of this thread popping up- I wore my 2012 Fierceboard shirt to practice tonight. Everyone was obsessed with it and loved the poem. We have amazing creative people here :) no doubt this years shirt will be even better (and not just saying that because there will be a cat reference... Even though that makes it 100 times better ready :p)

[EDIT] Sorry, need to check the colours, they're showing looking awkward after uploading...

Back