All-Star Fierce Board Worlds 2013 Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know the level 3 forward roll is about sneer persnection but it reminded me of an inside joke from Worlds 2012. Thought I should clarify ;)

I don't know about the youth silver reference...CTR IOC6 does have a bid and may be attending worlds. that may not be in the best taste.

That don't have a bid, unfortunately. They were incorrectly announced and the bid was given to the other team. Not very fair, in my opinion.

That don't have a bid, unfortunately. They were incorrectly announced and the bid was given to the other team. Not very fair, in my opinion.

lol since when do they take bids away instead of just giving out another one for their mistake?

lol since when do they take bids away instead of just giving out another one for their mistake?

Well I don't think they can just give out an extra At-Large. They'd have ask permission from the USASF and pony up the 25K for another 3 At-Larges. Or a partial paid/1AL. But it's an open 6 team and not a high profile gym, so why would they do that?

Well I don't think they can just give out an extra At-Large. They'd have ask permission from the USASF and pony up the 25K for another 3 At-Larges. Or a partial paid/1AL. But it's an open 6 team and not a high profile gym, so why would they do that?

I know last year at a competition in Columbus (I think Cheer Power?--it was the first weekend in April), they gave out an extra at large. no one ever figured out why...i think there's a thread on it somewhere in here...

I know last year at a competition in Columbus (I think Cheer Power?--it was the first weekend in April), they gave out an extra at large. no one ever figured out why...i think there's a thread on it somewhere in here...

I think this is the comp you were talking about? I don't believe it was just an extra AL. I think they messed up announcing the paid winner.

Cheer - Extra Bids Awarded Via Cheer Power Compliments Of Varsity/usasf | Page 2 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

We were discussing the CTR situation here:

Cheer - Random Cheerleading Questions | Page 8 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

IMO, WSA should have tried to rectify the situation. It's not fair for a team to be told "nope never mind."

I love the v-neck thing, but isn't it too "girlie" for guys (please don't get mad at me)?

I think the shirt should include the shimmy video, GCC with no, i-pads, and some kind of "If-we-have-xxx-follower-till-worlds-you'll-get-a-sneak-peak-of-my-new-nike-pro-color"-thing :)
And i could imagine a "Could you sign my bow"-reference. But i'm 0 % creative for shirt designs.

Back