All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Occupy Wall Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its basically a protest that was held this year that spread out world wide it started out on wall street in new york

"The protests are against social and economic inequality, greed, corruption and the undue influence of corporations on government—particularly from the financial services sector."

Ahhhhhh...thank you for explaining that! I'm just confused as to how I didn't know about this earlier because I'm in multiple business classes...:oops:

basically anti capitalism....sry...couldnt resist..:/.....ya..lets do cheer themed stuff
exactly, i just feel like wearing a shirt that says occupy the milkhouse wouldnt work well when a ton of people wouldnt understand the true meaning and message it embodies where as "id shimmy that" or "you cant sit with us" is kinda like a silly inside joke with all the fierceboarders you know?

Just giving you a heads up. Glitter on t-shirts can result in additional screening at the airport including a residue check on your hands. So don't wear one to the airport.

Back