All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone point me in the direction of the link for the Worlds T and the Fierceboard bow. Pretty new here and not navigating too well to find stuff. Can't disappoint the Cheerleader and not get her her stuff!!!

This is Jersey's first year Level 5 and first at large bid and we are so excited!!!!

Thanks so much in advance!!!

The shirt isn't available yet, they're still working out the details.

Bow:

Fierce Bow 2011-2012 | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

I will definitely be purchasing one :) Totally worth the extra shipping to get it here. Love it.

I'm starting to think that someone should contact either the USASF or a manager/faculty member from Wide World of Sports/the HP Fieldhouse a.k.a Milkhouse so we can make that happen lol

I know AScheer is probably a very busy young lady, however I did contact John Walsh (America's Most Wanted) and put out an APB on her, seeing how time is of the essence!! I wonder if there is a plan "B" just incase? Or am I just being a little impatient??? :D

I know AScheer is probably a very busy young lady, however I did contact John Walsh (America's Most Wanted) and put out an APB on her, seeing how time is of the essence!! I wonder if there is a plan "B" just incase? Or am I just being a little impatient??? :D

We are currently remaking her design. I will still pay her for it (and give thecheervideogod:] a free shirt for basically coming up with the poem and the whole idea behind the shirt). It is taking too long and we were getting past the point where we could have used her design anyway. Will post when we have up a mockup.

Ok so the shirt color in the original design does not exit (and wasn't lime green). Here is the remake on Lime green.

Attachments

• fierce_board_worlds_2012.jpg
    fierce_board_worlds_2012.jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 290
Back