All-Star Fierce Board Worlds T-shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are any extras being sold? I told my mom to order one but she didn't :( I'm seriously like crying..is there anyway I can get one? :(

I am so sad I didn't order one....should I keep it old school and wear my boards shirt from last year on Sunday? I will also have last years yellow fierce bow on my bag/wrist :p Kickin' it old school! @lovescheer I am so sorry you didn't order one either! @Fine&Fierce, it's okay you aren't the only one...did you get one last year?

Fierceboarders, please don't shoo me away from the fierceboard section just because I don't have a shirt :( Ha I hope that won't be the case, but it's a little fear of mine since a LOT more people seem to have shirts this year versus last year-which is great, the boards are growing!!

My 6 year old CP went to tumbling with hers last week. She doesn't understand the fierce board but the coaches and parents recognized it!! Love that I could order one in YS for her to wear.

Thanks! That was sweet of you. It was actually kind of fun! Since I don't get to go to worlds I got to contribute a little part at least!

The final count (so far - some are still coming in) was 265!

Can I order one still?????

Back