All-Star Fierce Board Worlds T-shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just put something together. If people like it I will get a price and start doing orders. I would guess it would be around $15ish.

fierceworld_front.jpg
fierceworld_back.jpg
VERY FIERCE!

@dedewu96302

The Milkhouse thing has been answered to death, however.. we know it has a new name, but the name people have grown accustomed to is the Milkhouse and also the name people have competed with for years is the Milkhouse, so it holds a little bit of meaning and continues to roll off everyone's tongues. Nobody not from Chicago will get this reference, but it's like how US Cellular Field (where the Chicago White Sox play) will always be Comiskey Park for Chicagoans. "Meet you in the HP Field House for Small Senior Finals".. no thanks, I'll see you in the Milkhouse.

If you read the ordering directions, it says each shirt is $5 to ship, when ordering additional shirts, it will be an additional $5. So, yes.. $30 total.
Well just checking cuz last year the shirts were shipped by up to like 5 so there was only one shipping fee.

Ok redid the shirt with the help of a few of your suggestions! The front matches better and the back has the added tagline of "when you take the floor, we'll post it on the boards." Hope you like. I'll get ordering info out soon, it will have to be quick to be ready for worlds.
fierceworld_front2.jpg
fierceworld_back2.jpg

i like this one so much better

Official final design posted. Back stayed the same. Front kept the "section" and added taking over the milk house. How to order, pricing and all info below.
fierceworld_front4.jpg
fierceworld_back2.jpg

ON TIME ORDERING DEADLINE: SUNDAY APRIL 3rd at Midnight
LATE ORDERING DEADLINE: SUNDAY APRIL 10th at Midnight
Shirts ordered on time will ship the week of the 11th.

* To guarantee your shirt arrives before worlds you must place your order "on time" by midnight Sunday April 3rd. Orders placed within the late ordering deadline may still make it before worlds, but are not guaranteed. Orders will be taken past these dates but any placed after the 10th will not arrive until after worlds. Late orders will be taken all the way up to May 4th.

Minimum of 12 shirts total needed to ordered.

PRICING:
$10 per shirt.
$12 per shirt for sizes 2X and up

SHIPPING:
Shipping to US is $5 per shirt (every shirt ordered will be an additional $5)
Shipping to Canada/Mexico is $12
Shipping to all other countries is $14

AVAILABLE SIZES:
Available in sizes Youth XSmall to Adult 5X.
2X and above add $2 per shirt.

ABOUT THE SHIRT:
Gildan 8000. 5.6 oz shirt. 50% cotton / 50% polyester pre-shrunk jersey.

PAYMENT:
Payment will be done via PayPal. (It will take 1 minute for you to create a Pay Pal Account. I promise if you pay you will get a shirt. I'm not trying to steal everyones money, and PayPal also has a resolution center where you can make a claim if you don't receive your order, so there is no need to fear.)

Once the account is created and you are logged in, Click on Send Money at the top.
Enter this email address – [email protected]
Enter the total amount from above. Add the total for the shirt, and the total for shipping, which for most of you ordering 1 shirt in the US will be a total of $15.00.

Then click the tab that says "Personal" and click "Payment Owed". Then 'Continue'. If you are sending the money with your bank account then there will be NO fee. However if you wish to pay for this using your credit card, then there will be a processing fee. Make sure you Check "I will pay the fee". Then in the email to recipient field at the bottom, Type "FierceBoard Shirt" in the Subject Line. Then in the message portion of the email, Put your full name and shipping address. And the size of the shirt you want to order. If you are ordering more than 1 shirt, make sure you include the sizes for all of them. Also put your email address and phone number so if there is an issue i can get in contact with you!

they chaged the name of the milk house just to let you know so you might be a little late there

Do you know how long it will be for the shirts to ship? Sorry if it's already been asked but I went through the thread and couldn't find anything. :confused:

Do you know how long it will be for the shirts to ship? Sorry if it's already been asked but I went through the thread and couldn't find anything. :confused:

I think about two weeks from when they are shipped- so in like 3ish weeks

"Minimum of 12 shirts total needed to ordered. "

This just means out of everyone, right? Like I could just order 2 shirts? haha Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Back