All-Star Fierce Board Worlds T-shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

grr. couldn't order one. still wouldn't accept my card. thanks paypal? i'll be sure to thank you when i don't have a worlds shirt for worlds.

When using a MC debit card, mine never works with anything that I order online, or over the phone! VS is usually better anyway.... I hope there will be some Worlds shirts available at worlds..... just sayin!

I was thinking about Sunday...but then I figured some may go home if their team does not make it to the day 2.....and I want to meet as many ppl as I can :)

thats true but on the other hand people who are staying all weekend could wear a team shirt saturday because everyone is competiting that day even if they don't make it to finals, and then the fierceboard shirt sunday :)

Most people wore their shirts on Saturday last year and did their favorite team on Sunday. I'm assuming that it will be that way again this year.

When using a MC debit card, mine never works with anything that I order online, or over the phone! VS is usually better anyway.... I hope there will be some Worlds shirts available at worlds..... just sayin!

i hope so! it was something about my card being one of the ones that they didn't accept on paypal to prevent fraud.

Will we be able to get one of the shirts at Worlds??? I had a claim on my CC, and I wont be able to access until it cleared up, which could be another week or so... I could pay for it though when though, could someone PM please?

i hope so! it was something about my card being one of the ones that they didn't accept on paypal to prevent fraud.

Did you click the button to 'verify' your card??? It's something new that they are doing. Once you click that button, it sends a code to your online banking account and you have to enter that code back into your paypal account, then it will add your card.

Back