All-Star Fierce Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I received an email in Feb asking for my shipping name/address, so I assumed that meant they still had some to ship. I would just like to know, I just ordered the Fierceboard shirt for my daughter, would like her to have a bow to match :)

All I know is I sent my info in January 16th, paid January 31st and have yet to receive a bow. I hate to be one of those people that's like "rawr where's my bow!?" ... But really, where's my bow? :(
*sigh*
Me too. I hope I get it soon...

wow, was just wanting to put an order in for one but not sure i'd get it in time for worlds..
can anyone let me know the average turn around in getting the bow once ordered please

Since the bows are no longer available to order this year, is there anyone that ordere extra and have one that they would be willing to sell to me? Just a thought. Thanks in advance!!!

wow, was just wanting to put an order in for one but not sure i'd get it in time for worlds..
can anyone let me know the average turn around in getting the bow once ordered please
I don't think she's taking any more orders, but it never hurts to ask. I ordered my cp's bow in late January, and I've yet to see it.

I sent Admin a reminder/question to see if my payment went through because I couldn't find it on my statement... Bow was postmarked for right after that!
Now I just need a shirt...
I've been sending the same message but no answer....I'm glad you got yours. I hope I get mine soon. I know it must be a lot to make so many bows for so many people. I'm just hoping now I get it before the end of the season!!!

I don't think she's taking any more orders, but it never hurts to ask. I ordered my cp's bow in late January, and I've yet to see it.
OH mommadonna you ordered one for your cp? cute!!!! Can't wait to see it.....! Make sure she wears it to the gym when it arrives!!!! "You can't take my Ice from me...................................":fro:

Back