All-Star Fierce Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I live in Canada, but I'm going to Jamfest Supernationals in Jan... If someone who's also going to that event would like to order me one and then we could meet up and I'll pay them in Indianapolis that would be greatly appreciated! (If the bow is ready by then)

Well if somebody found out how much the shipping would be to international fierceboarders then we could give the money vire paypal and then when the bow arrives ship it to the person? Whatevers easy for the sender.
Same here I'd pay extra for it to be shipped to, and the most Its ever taken is 10 days from the time the person sent something until I received it. Thats on multipule ocassions and various people sending different items over. I'd love to have a fierce bow, but there's no way we could get one unless someone shipped it over.......maybe we should have an 'international fierce bow' (not that I'd make one as my bows look a littlebad :L)

When will you be charging it to our Paypal?

She'll send you an invoice via paypal when your order is ready. When you get the invoice, you'll know you are in the next order to be shipped.

p.o.k. said:
Still waiting for an invoice. Not sure what is happening.

You will only get an invoice if you are in the group being shipped. If you haven't received one, then you'll be in a future group.

How do you p.m., sorry, is this when you "start conversation" because that's what I did and I'm not certain if you received it.
Thank you.

Back