High School Fierce High School Pictures!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ef7363eb.jpg

Our pyramid from camp!! We got first place for the routine :) Sorry it's a bit grainy, I tried to fix it but it didn't work that well..

I know this probably sounds weird, but the middle flyer has very pretty lib! I hate when flyers don't have their knee/thigh flat haha #petpeeve

Trying to figure out how you get to this position :confused:

Not only illegal, but high school stunting is totally illegal in Ohio. There are some schools who throw up some halves on their own football field because they have been approved, but there are very few of those and should only be done on your school grounds. So 1. illegal stunt, 2. your school most likely isn't allowed to be stunting, and 3. you're at another school which definitely isn't permitted.

And we wonder why there are so many injuries in cheerleading, this is where they come from! Not trying to be rude to the original poster, but we need better trained coaches at the high school level. Ugh... :banghead:

Not only illegal, but high school stunting is totally illegal in Ohio. There are some schools who throw up some halves on their own football field because they have been approved, but there are very few of those and should only be done on your school grounds. So 1. illegal stunt, 2. your school most likely isn't allowed to be stunting, and 3. you're at another school which definitely isn't permitted.

And we wonder why there are so many injuries in cheerleading, this is where they come from! Not trying to be rude to the original poster, but we need better trained coaches at the high school level. Ugh... :banghead:

Um... what? Thats not me.... Im from Missouri... Where stunting is legal...

It looks like the team stunting (in the blue and white uniforms) is the home team. The logo on the court is blue with a bulldog....their uniforms are blue and white with a paw on the skirt. I think it's just that the visiting team (in red) has a large group of fans at the game.

Ah yes High School Fierceness! Let's see if I can get this embeded correctly...I made a video right before GHSA State last year with tons of Fierce pictures I took through the regular season. If you go directly to the video on my facebook page at Paparazzi Pictures you can watch it in HD.

The drum battle in the background is from Godsmack.(Just in case the copyright police are out there. No copyright infringement intended.)
PS...noone brought me cookies at State...

Back