High School Fierce High School Pictures!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

National Anthem <3
294353_2316391079588_1513990107_n.jpg

308306_10150306568403929_623423984_n.jpg

one of the football players busting through the sign!
311340_10150306568448929_610515394_n.jpg

love the sunset in the background!
296636_10150311628168929_855566454_n.jpg

our sign always did this before games...

sorry for the triple post.... hahaha
305038_1941422065536_471524_n.jpg

our bows one of the Moms made after they announced that Pat Summit had Alzheimers .
252829_10150222162598929_821282_n.jpg

my basket at nationals

190440_10150172161053408_990045_n.jpg

my team and i after our tragic nationals preformance... 2 wheelchairs and a girl on crutches.
168435_489237196486_3911934_n.jpg

my basket at jamfest! (ignore the fear in my face..)

:eek: How did that happen?
Okay, we were a REALLY talented team.. just not together. One of the girls was doing a full and freaked out in the middle and busted it. bad. and hurt her back!
the other one was coming down from a stunt and tore alot of things in her knee and it popped out of place. other wheelchair
and the other one fell down from her stunt and barley anyone caught her and she hurt her ankle...
its from UCA HS Nationals in 2011.... Hardin Valley Academy... you can watch it on the varsity website! its a good laugh!

Okay, we were a REALLY talented team.. just not together. One of the girls was doing a full and freaked out in the middle and busted it. bad. and hurt her back!
the other one was coming down from a stunt and tore alot of things in her knee and it popped out of place. other wheelchair
and the other one fell down from her stunt and barley anyone caught her and she hurt her ankle...
its from UCA HS Nationals in 2011.... Hardin Valley Academy... you can watch it on the varsity website! its a good laugh!
Not exactly the performance you want at nationals, i feel your pain happened to me once too hah but I really like the dance with the jump to the floor kinda thing and the elements in the routine were all really good tho!

I couldn't find it on the varsity website but that's awful! And at nationals too. Sorry that happened.

Not exactly the performance you want at nationals, i feel your pain happened to me once too hah but I really like the dance with the jump to the floor kinda thing and the elements in the routine were all really good tho!
The thing is is.that all of our performances were like that.. not just the one at nationals. I honestly have no idea how we made it.to.nationals...

The thing is is.that all of our performances were like that.. not just the one at nationals. I honestly have no idea how we made it.to.nationals...
Thats how my team was freshmen year. haha but I have a question. Why are the two last passes layouts when the two before are fulls? Did they just not throw them?

This is random but, I dont know why but theres something I really like about the pink bow with the blue uniforms... hahah

Thats how my team was freshmen year. haha but I have a question. Why are the two last passes layouts when the two before are fulls? Did they just not throw them?

This is random but, I dont know why but theres something I really like about the pink bow with the blue uniforms... hahah
Yeah they both have doubles but they were throwing fills and didnt. The standing handsprings to layout at the beginning was supposed to be a full. And thanks!

IMG_2484.jpg

our JV team right before the "running man" stunt (it's like a series of tick tocks, she basically is running on their hands)
IMG_2629.jpg
not the highest basket but i like this pic

these pictures are fierce because it was only our third time doing the routine full out and the 4th time ever doing this pyramid, all our flyers were injured (sprained neck on one, concussion on one, pulled ab muscle on the other), 1/3 of the bases were injured, oh, and one girl broke her nose two days before this.
IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

our JV team right before the "running man" stunt (it's like a series of tick tocks, she basically is running on their hands)
IMG_2629.jpg
not the highest basket but i like this pic

these pictures are fierce because it was only our third time doing the routine full out and the 4th time ever doing this pyramid, all our flyers were injured (sprained neck on one, concussion on one, pulled ab muscle on the other), 1/3 of the bases were injured, oh, and one girl broke her nose two days before this.
IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

If an athlete has a concussion, they shouldn't be practicing or competing.

Back