High School Fierce High School Pictures!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

39687_10150259077490601_567530600_14394684_7678128_n.jpg

Everytime the team scores a touchdown the girls have to do pushups for the amount of points on the board lol

2wckuty.jpg

Sorry for the hugeness, but Varsity toe-touches :)

I like the girl in the centers as well- and the fact it is on hard floor makes her look even more amazing! I can't laugh at the others because they are trying- although those 2 who are like barely off the ground made me smile! I'm going to assume it was the timing not that they can only jump about 6 inches!

I also love that scoreboard how it keeps track of individual players! We never had that!:)

Eta: I just realized u said that girl was u... Wow you are like the best! Good job!

I like the girl in the centers as well- and the fact it is on hard floor makes her look even more amazing! I can't laugh at the others because they are trying- although those 2 who are like barely off the ground made me smile! I'm going to assume it was the timing not that they can only jump about 6 inches!

I also love that scoreboard how it keeps track of individual players! We never had that!:)

Eta: I just realized u said that girl was u... Wow you are like the best! Good job!
Thank you! :) The girl that's barely off the ground that's closest to me, that's my sister! hahaha

Back