High School Fierce High School Pictures!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahaha i love the girls with their pillow pets!

The bees were a gift for State, their theme last year was BEE-lieve :) Of course my daughter had her zebra because she always has it when she goes to competitions. It was a gift from her Coach her Freshman year when she broke her femur. She named him "Miller" because of his beer belly lol

The bees were a gift for State, their theme last year was BEE-lieve :) Of course my daughter had her zebra because she always has it when she goes to competitions. It was a gift from her Coach her Freshman year when she broke her femur. She named him "Miller" because of his beer belly lol
Hahahaha omg thats so cute! Amazing idea for a gift! We got sterling silver necklaces that were stars after competing. Dangg now i want a pillow pet!

39687_10150259077490601_567530600_14394684_7678128_n.jpg

Everytime the team scores a touchdown the girls have to do pushups for the amount of points on the board lol
We do the same. This year our teams extremely good so we've been doing a lot of pushups!

that sounds like a punishment. id be like, "oh god no, please dont score."

haha believe me they are paying this season, so far they have scored 45, and 35 points in the 2 games so they are doing ALOT of pushups, and remember they are doing the amount of points on the board EACH time they score a touchdown so they will be good and strong if the boys keep it up lol

Our girls do it too. They love it though bc the fans and even some
Of the players get into it when the push up numbers get higher ;)

ff064dcb.jpg

My team <3

ef7363eb.jpg

Our pyramid from camp!! We got first place for the routine :) Sorry it's a bit grainy, I tried to fix it but it didn't work that well..

39687_10150259077490601_567530600_14394684_7678128_n.jpg

Everytime the team scores a touchdown the girls have to do pushups for the amount of points on the board lol

We do pushups every time someone is late getting back during half time from the snack place and bathroom. We do 1 set of "SHARKS' pushups per person late. We had to do it on a track and it hurt so bad :/

Back