High School Fierce Middle Schoolers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2011
Post your favorite pictures of some fierce middle school cheerleaders !

DSC02178.jpg

337082_265088443529627_100000854203106_756302_400146922_o.jpg
337082_265088440196294_100000854203106_756301_444631436_o.jpg

I don't know about pictures but here is a video of Johns Creek Middle School, pretty impressive for a Middle School squad. Our County is ground bound until you get to High School so no pictures from this side of town :(

There was a Middle School from Columbus that was really impressive too, but I don't think there is a video of them.

gosh, i wish i remember the name of this one middle school team in TN. they had a couple standing fulls and a few running doubles. ill see if i can find it.

I don't know about pictures but here is a video of Johns Creek Middle School, pretty impressive for a Middle School squad. Our County is ground bound until you get to High School so no pictures from this side of town :(

There was a Middle School from Columbus that was really impressive too, but I don't think there is a video of them.

OMG sooo cute !

gosh, i wish i remember the name of this one middle school team in TN. they had a couple standing fulls and a few running doubles. ill see if i can find it.

Doubles in School? I didn't think there was any school that allowed doubles to be thrown?

Sort of off topic but I am excited to finally get to see the GA schools compete live. I just moved to Columbus and realized that state was held here. Super pumped especially after you posted the video of your daughter's team.

Sort of off topic but I am excited to finally get to see the GA schools compete live. I just moved to Columbus and realized that state was held here. Super pumped especially after you posted the video of your daughter's team.

We were just in Columbus competing 2 weeks ago :)

Doubles in School? I didn't think there was any school that allowed doubles to be thrown?
TN school cheer is NOTHING like GA school cheer.
I went to middle school/ high school in Nashville TN and go to GA Tech now so i've experienced both.
In TN school cheer is essentially the same as all stars unless you go to UCA. Spring floor, cheersport regionals, cheersport nationals, jamfest comps, nca classics etc

Oh hey North Laurel

Thanks! I couldn't remember their name - I was going to ask. (And yes, I was just going to call them "The green people"). So amazing - right up to the very last second of the routine. I love them!

http://youtu.be/_PWLVFJUQfc

Live Oak Middle. Right down the street from my gym
couldn't find Westside jr high..they're right down the road in the other direction. They both do well at UCA nationals. Big rivals in our small parish

Back