All-Star Fierce Photos 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I posted this in the parent area and Facebook so apologies to my friends who've already seen it. If you've known me on ProX/Fierceboard for the last 13/14 years you'll really appreciate it. If you haven't this is my youngest. She has been 1 of the babies of our little online cheer group and to see her basing Acedads daughter (Aged out Warrior) is a trip!! Look at her face! She's so happy.

View attachment 782
Every time I see this picture I like it. I accidentally un-shimmied it just now so I had to re-shimmy it and I wasn't even mad bc I got to like it again.

This pic is just one of those moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image1.jpeg

This is fierce to me because these are their brand new uniforms and they look so sharp and you can tell their in a perfect diagonal !

image3.jpeg

Shes so high shes just barely grazing the hanging champion banners lol

image5.jpeg

In our division our pyramid have to be braced on both sides so its hard to get creative and they nailed it !

image.jpeg

My middle school "maddie gardner" lol
They are awesome

1eb3a1e8727baf4b00876de07fb7d9cf.jpg

I would love this pic of Jaylen in the two (3 lol)man section if it didn't look like she was rolling all over the floor before she went on stage... I have no clue what happened to her hair. It normally looks cute on stage!

Ps. I wish my legs looked like that...

Last edited:
1eb3a1e8727baf4b00876de07fb7d9cf.jpg

I would love this pic of Jaylen in the two (3 lol)man section if it didn't look like she was rolling all over the floor before she went on stage... I have no clue what happened to her hair. It normally looks cute on stage!

Ps. I wish my legs looked like that...

I wish my legs looked like that too!!

A few shots I got of ACX's Small Youth 3 before/during/after an unexpected win last weekend. I think they are so cute when viewed as a timeline.

Back