All-Star Fierce Photos 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This thread made me so jealous of all these incredible athletes with these super fierce photos but also so happy!! Thanks to all athletes, parents and coaches who posted because I loved seeing all your pics! I've been retired for two years now and have no action shots of me after 6 years of allstar cheer and four years of college cheer (front spot, sometimes flyer, always in the back row problems) but if I did I'd share them all!

I've been MIA for awhile... haven't downloaded tap to talk so hi guys.. my two fierce photos from the year

2vmelhw.jpg

jrxoaa.jpg

This thread made me so jealous of all these incredible athletes with these super fierce photos but also so happy!! Thanks to all athletes, parents and coaches who posted because I loved seeing all your pics! I've been retired for two years now and have no action shots of me after 6 years of allstar cheer and four years of college cheer (front spot, sometimes flyer, always in the back row problems) but if I did I'd share them all!

All those years? You photo bombed someone, you just don't know it! I bet there's someone from your gym or college who has a shot of you flying or stunting...even if it's in the background.

Happy hunting! Post it here when you find it! :cheering:

This was posted by AASCF owners from NCA. We have a well known (I think in Australia anyway) special needs athlete currently competing with an Oklahoma gym and this happened to him after presentation :) super sweet!!

Edited: lol helps if I kinda put the link on here :/

Timeline Photos
UGH all the feels. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Back