All-Star Fierce Photos 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is one that I love of my Junior 1 team winning at Jamfest Kansas City Nationals back in February. They actually beat the team that won SuperNationals which was really neat for them because they don't get the opportunity to travel to the bigger competitions.
908f8eb24bf934847dd14dc8dee6ccf8.jpg

And here is one of my little youth 2 girls when they won in Omaha back in February as well.
f699c140e51fc12445ead18d1783d3c0.jpg

They make me proud to be their coach [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya'll don't ever get tired of me posting pics do you? ;)
Sorry, but I love these pics of my girls! She gets so many good ones of this team in particular bc her daughter is on the team.
20381_1103524459672996_7526837345777364559_n.jpg
Yes the socks again!! Maybe we should design some socks to go with your uniforms for next year...

Yes the socks again!! Maybe we should design some socks to go with your uniforms for next year...

Do we have esp? Bc we talked about that this weekend. The girls actually said "hey you should get her to design some for us!"

Do we have esp? Bc we talked about that this weekend. The girls actually said "hey you should get her to design some for us!"

omg yes, I think we do!! I love that they love the socks too!

Ok a fierce pic of jumps and it's pretty good for a j3

I would say our gym has never been known for their jumps but this year they did jumps classes and asked that everyone did them and we have been working hard most everyone is spending at least 1 hour a week in a class dedicated to jumps as well as the jumps they do in practice

930e3b27c59181c6b5382577c38ccff8.jpg

My daughter is 2 back a little to the right! She still has work but the difference this year for her alone has been incredible!

We have three groups that do jumps

We have the group in this pic above and then 5 on each side of them angled out

It's not just the ones in the center that I posted that can jump because this group on the side sure can jump also! Not worlds 5 kind of jumps but still great jumps! Jump class at our gym did wonders. One extra day a week working on jumps does help

8ffba6c6178cfed6eace9d51e7a7502a.jpg

Back