All-Star Fierce Photos 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

imagejpg1_zpsf5d114d1.jpg

Woah! Sorry it's so big but finally got it to work.
Anyhoo, this is my little fierce one working the dance.

This is adorable. What location and level is she?
She's at Livermore and she's on their J2Crew... She started out on their junior 3 but she had a block and couldn't get through it in time so they moved her. She got her tumbling back 3 days after the move and is now well on her way to being a solid level 4 athlete.... It's been a sad and disappointing season for her, so to see her so happy onstage is so great!! Thanks for your kind words!!

It does work on the TapATalk app because I can see it (even the first one you posted ) but if others can't here it is
a003550195f918c322f6a0efcd29224d.jpg
I can see this one - is there a different one too? (I am on Tapatalk app, but I only see one picture and one little "a picture should be here" box in her post)

My gorgeous LittleBug.... Her face is always this gorgeous - but her being this fierce and excited is a good thing - it's been a long and challenging season and she KILLED it in comp on stage.... needless to say, I'm insanely proud of her!!
ZmgSXm.jpg

What a cute pie! We'll have to get pics of our J2's together at a comp. :)

Since we travel a lot with our gym and we stunt everywhere we go I tought some of these stunting pictures across the Europe are cool.

Monte Carlo

my hometown

Disneyland

Budapest

Prague

Edinburgh

Ljubljana

Paris

Piran

And this might not be fierce picture but it means so much to me. I've been coaching these girls since they were 7 years old and watching then grow up and taking them to european cheer championship was so special to me. They just hit routine of their lives and I just love how big their smiles are

Back