All-Star Fierce Photos 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any actual pic of this girl is fierce in my book. #backspotprobs

23kzxvs.jpg

I tell CP10 that since her flyer is a budding "cheerlebrity", she has some of the most famous wrists in the business! Good thing she ha flaming red hair, so we can pick her out of shots easily.

Anyone else tempted to lean over to the UEP photographers and point your own kid out? LOL!

The back spot struggle is so real. :D So far this season there has been zero pictures of me except when we do a full up facing the back, so you get the back of me and my hand up my flyers butt. SUPER cute as you can imagine

yes! after looking at 2 cds from Worlds one year, my CP wasnt in one

Yes it was smashing pumpkins! We hung out with them, such sweet girls! And the coach wished us luck backstage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought so!! You all were so awesome! It really felt like our two gyms developed a bond in Nashville and then in Orlando. We Rockstars love us some World Cup!!!!

Anyone else tempted to lean over to the UEP photographers and point your own kid out? LOL!

Couple of fun bits related to this:

1. Having an ACE coaches pass always let me watch cp right down front when she competed, so I did take advantage and pointed her out to the photographer.
2. It also let me see the same photographers over and over through the years. I'll never forget that at our last competition where Kenneth St. John was competing with ACE, the photographer actually started crying that it was the last time he would get to take Kenneth's picture. (Life with cheerlebrities before it was a thing).

**Come on, newbies...I'm too old for this.**

Last edited:
I tell CP10 that since her flyer is a budding "cheerlebrity", she has some of the most famous wrists in the business! Good thing she ha flaming red hair, so we can pick her out of shots easily.

I have two nieces who cheer. One flies. Her sister is a backspot/side base.

The picture below = me trying to find my backspot niece in action shot photo albums.

Whare-s-Waldo-wheres-waldo-13776539-1024-768.jpg

You will likely find Waldo sooner.

Cant for the life of me post pics on here. I need a tutorial. Oh well. Had a couple of good ones from Spirit of Hope.

Cant for the life of me post pics on here. I need a tutorial. Oh well. Had a couple of good ones from Spirit of Hope.
go to tinypic.com and upload them to there, then copy the link that says "for message board/forums" and post it directly here :)

Latest posts

Back