All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Look at this little muffin

tumblr_mvz3vePzCG1s4fccqo1_500.jpg

I'm confused. Is this the same child from the GIF?

I think someone mentioned on here a while back that this girl moved on from her Toddlers & Tiaras pageant days to CA (maybe Cali Vegas if I remember correctly, but i could be wrong)

Oh...I don't follow this kind of stuff so I missed that memo. But yeah... all star cheer seems to be the natural progression from pageantry so....

Look at this little muffin

tumblr_mvz3vePzCG1s4fccqo1_500.jpg
Does anyone else find it a little inappropriate that this little girl is wearing so much makeup? Like, I understand it for pageants where it's a necessity, and for cheer competitions where it's kinda the norm… But for what looks like going to practice…?
But what do I know. She could be on her way to her showcase. Though still… it just doesn't sit right with me having such young kids wearing so much makeup, even at a pageant or competition.

Does anyone else find it a little inappropriate that this little girl is wearing so much makeup? Like, I understand it for pageants where it's a necessity, and for cheer competitions where it's kinda the norm… But for what looks like going to practice…?
But what do I know. She could be on her way to her showcase. Though still… it just doesn't sit right with me having such young kids wearing so much makeup, even at a pageant or competition.

Personally I doesn't bother me. I actually don't even think its that much considering some mini's I've seen. Makeup just comes as part of the cheer package whether shes 5 or 15. If it was some little girl going to church on a sunday I might be like woah ok unnecessary but for a showcase/comp Im ok with it.

Isn't that the T&T kid whose mom was court ordered to pull her kid from pageants? Something about her dad and mom getting divorced and him saying mom was basically pimping the child out?
She's cute but way to much makeup for a tiny, even if it is a showcase and there is a difference between a nice, big pony and a rat's nest.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Isn't that the T&T kid whose mom was court ordered to pull her kid from pageants? Something about her dad and mom getting divorced and him saying mom was basically pimping the child out?
She's cute but way to much makeup for a tiny, even if it is a showcase and there is a difference between a nice, big pony and a rat's nest.

god this board is really turning into a tea party.

Political views have nothing to do with it. I just think kids should look like kids and not look like mini adults. I get when it's comps and pageants. All little girls want to dress up and look pretty, I did when I was that age, but no way was I wearing makeup to ballet practice.

Political views have nothing to do with it. I just think kids should look like kids and not look like mini adults. I get when it's comps and pageants. All little girls want to dress up and look pretty, I did when I was that age, but no way was I wearing makeup to ballet practice.

I don't let my minis have so much make-up for competition either. Less is more, i want them to look cute ;-) So big eyes, a little glitter, but definately no bright red lipstick.
She sure is adorable, but for me she would be with less make-up and a little less "big hair" too. Maybe even more ;-)

Really? You went there? Wow! Pretty offensive if you ask me. You obviously don't understand the Tea Party at all.

But politics aside.
What exactly is wrong with wanting this sport to be taken seriously? It is not and should not be a beauty pageant. That child has on what looks to be airbrush foundation, liquid liner, and bright red lipstick. at 4? For cheer? Unnecessary and excessive! And, if you look at her armpit, it is obvious she has been spray tanned.

Back