All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nwahbk.png

gravity cheer intensity at uca nationals 2011

Save your picture to your computer, go to www.tinypic.com and upload it there, copy the Forum code, go back here and insert the code into the Insert/edit image button (the one with the tree)
You can't do that because there will be two IMG things. If you click the tree to insert a picture, you just need to copy the tinypic url. If you copy the Forum code, you just post that url right into the reply box :)

You can't do that because there will be two IMG things. If you click the tree to insert a picture, you just need to copy the tinypic url. If you copy the Forum code, you just post that url right into the reply box :)
Aghh that's what I meant! Lol I confused myself!

:jawdrop: That's not natural!..... But still, I wish I was that flexible. So jealous!

fierce flexibility...but that uniform!? why is that cutout needed?! how old are the starlites? are they junior or youth?

fierce flexibility...but that uniform!? why is that cutout needed?! how old are the starlites? are they junior or youth?
I personally like starlites uniform. My 6 yr old daughters youth2 team is getting a new uniform this season and I hear it has a cut out. Now they didn't give the new uniform to her mini team this season or the tinies. However my daughter is younger then alot of the mini's but because she is on youth2 also she gets it! I'm sure it will look fabulous. I think it depends on the team I think top guns uniforms are the most revealing but look amazing on them! I think it's just a matter of taste! After all it's only a uniform!!

I personally like starlites uniform. My 6 yr old daughters youth2 team is getting a new uniform this season and I hear it has a cut out. Now they didn't give the new uniform to her mini team this season or the tinies. However my daughter is younger then alot of the mini's but because she is on youth2 also she gets it! I'm sure it will look fabulous. I think it depends on the team I think top guns uniforms are the most revealing but look amazing on them! I think it's just a matter of taste! After all it's only a uniform!!
Ha I only say this because I was extremely well endowed when I was 12 years old...I would have lasted about one toe-touch in that uniform before it became Girls Gone Wild: NCA Edition

gofriars610 said:
Ha I only say this because I was extremely well endowed when I was 12 years old...I would have lasted about one toe-touch in that uniform before it became Girls Gone Wild: NCA Edition

Hahahahaha

Back