All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@cheerchick795 - The woman who is stretching them is named Toya and she is the stretching coach at Rockstar. Her son is super talented (throws doubles and he is 5). We are friends and she has been working with my girls for the past few weeks. She's pretty amazing.

@kristenthegreat - Maybe it's the new ice cream they have been eating... Publix Birthday Cake flavor... it's pretty insane!

But seriously, thank you everyone for the nice compliments. You all are really kind. I'm really proud of Amanda because she has been working very hard. Her flexibility made flying difficult for her, but she has been working really hard for the last month and it is absolutely amazing how far she has come. I wish I could post a before pic... this new stretching coach is a miracle worker. She REALLY stretches them to the max but stays within the safe limits. The first few times Amanda was in tears, but she pushed through the pain and 4 weeks later she is pulling body positions she never thought possible!

@cheerchick795 - The woman who is stretching them is named Toya and she is the stretching coach at Rockstar. Her son is super talented (throws doubles and he is 5). We are friends and she has been working with my girls for the past few weeks. She's pretty amazing.

@kristenthegreat - Maybe it's the new ice cream they have been eating... Publix Birthday Cake flavor... it's pretty insane!

But seriously, thank you everyone for the nice compliments. You all are really kind. I'm really proud of Amanda because she has been working very hard. Her flexibility made flying difficult for her, but she has been working really hard for the last month and it is absolutely amazing how far she has come. I wish I could post a before pic... this new stretching coach is a miracle worker. She REALLY stretches them to the max but stays within the safe limits. The first few times Amanda was in tears, but she pushed through the pain and 4 weeks later she is pulling body positions she never thought possible!

I need someone like that! Any volunteers?

@John Butler
So are we going to be seeing that in the routine this year?
Definitely not for me to say. Up to the coaches and I'm not a coach.

Plus, pulling this in a stunt would be difficult because the natural force of gravity pulls her forward when stretched this far to the front. That's the reason her coach is holding her in the front. She would have to learn to balance on that back leg with all the rest of her weight being forward. My brain tells me it can't be done... but with her... she believes anything is possible! ;-)

He is amazing. Here's a few vids of him. The first is last year. He is throwing doubles now. He's going to be quite a force in the years ahead!!

Absolutely positively ADORABLE. Such a rad little munchkin. He dances like minis (where they kinda have that look on their face trying to remember the steps which is SO cute) but then whips out these AMAZING tumbling passes and pretty sick jumps for a 5 year old. I was NOT that coordinated at 5 :D

Back