All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I miss when people used to put their arms in a T when they did toetouches :(
Me too, not the "Oh I'm going to put them lower to make them higher" low V.
Gotta say it works though!

My team still does T's and in blades too. Good jumps with a low V is just like a straight leg scorp with the knee facing out, looks cool but isnt the real skill.

Yeah but it makes it look higher than it really is, if I dropped my arms into a low V I bet it will make my heels are touching. Remember ppl your only cheating yourself.
Arms in a T are prettier anyway:) What I can't decide is if I like blades or fists better.... but I'm leaning towards blades because thats what I've always done!

Arms in a T are prettier anyway:) What I can't decide is if I like blades or fists better.... but I'm leaning towards blades because thats what I've always done!

I did low V and fist for years, an old stingrays coach taught me the trick and it stuck. When I started cheering at CF I had to change. It took forever to get use to and to this day I have to consciously think T not low V.

309011_2260467403892_1614638901_2166421_688914533_n.jpg

I just love it because my daughter is always performing, even in the jumps lol

302492_2281671334603_1633436443_2266017_1278571451_n.jpg

Two-man 1.5 up to pretzel/paper clip/whatever it's called. Not the best photo, I think it was pulled from video... but SO proud of these girls. This little team has gone through a lot so far this season and they are still working it out every. single. practice. They have such heart <3

(oh and no "fetus flyer" comments, please... the team has what it has and works with it wonderfully)

Back