All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is extremely nice of you!! Thank you very much! Although, I'm not sure how much I had to do with it... LOL! Sometimes I watch them and wonder if they're really my kids!!!

I'm inclined to say you had a LOT to do with it! You seem like a very devoted cheer dad, and (I may be a little biased as another parent...) I think the parents really can make or break these athletes. It requires your dedication (and rides and money :p) to make these girls what they are. No way could they have gotten this good without the right people behind them.

My baby at 2 years old... Fierce! Fierce! Fierce! LOL i am just a little bias on this matter!
168074_1507540453979_1398330099_31083849_3069309_n.jpg

I think this one wins hands down :)
Maybe just because I am very excited about having children and turning them into cheer geeks!
Gorgeous baby you have there!
Thank you! thats all she does... and I mean all she does... Stunt with me or says "count daddy, count mommy, count papa" etc... She is to funny! PS she will be a cheer geek! Plus she loves cheer library b/c she loves cheer music!

terynhurdler2.jpg

I love this picture of my sister's hurdler. She has always been a natural jumper, even when she was like 5 and I'd make her work on jumps

and her face in this toe touch, even though its not her best

teryntt.jpg

OK, one more.... I know... I'm going crazy with these... LOL... here's my daughter Ashley in a pic from Worlds in Australia...

64660_864134759980_12913115_45604983_1998796_n.jpg

What. do. you. feed. these. girls?????:D Your daughters are CRAZY good. Wow! And they make it look effortless!

What. do. you. feed. these. girls?????:D Your daughters are CRAZY good. Wow! And they make it look effortless!

Haha... actually, they eat pretty regular. We try to stay healthy and stay away from fast food. My Gabi loves pancakes with whipped cream... it's like her favorite meal! LOL! Thank you again for the very nice compliments!

30nivzd.jpg

(photo credit to victoria kirwan)

what makes this picture so fierce is we werent expecting to place well at this competition at all. we were up against four other teams, and we hit our routine but had some timing issues and other little things that werent perfect. right before awards our coaches told us to be prepared to not place as well as we wanted and to cheer on the other teams when places were announced. this picture was taken right after they announced my team in first place, we were all shocked and were so happy to get first.

Back