All-Star Fierce Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun Large Coed 2012

Okay, this is probably gonna come of whiney, but whatever.
I've been cheering a long time. I give it my all in the gym, I practice all the time, I work hard. Why can't I do any of this stuff? I can arabian to full..... barely.
Is it the coaching? My gym has pretty much the same equipment and my coaches are smart. Am I doing something wrong?
Like... What Am I supposed to do to get even remotely that good?
THERE THE SAME AGE AS ME >_<

Sorry, rant over. I just had to voice my frustrations.
I hate the MidWest

Okay, this is probably gonna come of whiney, but whatever.
I've been cheering a long time. I give it my all in the gym, I practice all the time, I work hard. Why can't I do any of this stuff? I can arabian to full..... barely.
Is it the coaching? My gym has pretty much the same equipment and my coaches are smart. Am I doing something wrong?
Like... What Am I supposed to do to get even remotely that good?
THERE THE SAME AGE AS ME >_<

Sorry, rant over. I just had to voice my frustrations.
I hate the MidWest
haha i wish i had an arabian to full i dont even have a back handspring and i cheered for 6 years :p
im so jealous of anybody thats had the opportunity to be a part of a large gym or do gymnastics, unfortunately i have never been that privileged haha of well such is life :)

haha i wish i had an arabian to full i dont even have a back handspring and i cheered for 6 years :p
im so jealous of anybody thats had the opportunity to be a part of a large gym or do gymnastics, unfortunately i have never been that privileged haha of well such is life :)

I feel your pain boo :)
I just work my butt of at stunting to try to make up for it ;)

haha exactly :) the way i look at it is yeah im not blessed in the way i have crazy sick tumbling or flexibilty i blessed in my strength so i use it and i have always been one of the best 'stunters' on the team, the way i look at it is at least im lucky enough that i had the chance, capability and opportunity to compete in a sport i love with all my heart and have pride in myself while doing it :)

haha exactly :) the way i look at it is yeah im not blessed in the way i have crazy sick tumbling or flexibilty i blessed in my strength so i use it and i have always been one of the best 'stunters' on the team, the way i look at it is at least im lucky enough that i had the chance, capability and opportunity to compete in a sport i love with all my heart and have pride in myself while doing it :)

Back