All-Star Fierceboard Section- Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach said:
To add to Weezy I've never gotten a shirt. I usually sit next to the section, but not in it (I have a terrible tendency of saying inappropriate things at cheer competitions, and try to stay away so as not to unintentionally hurt feelings). Most people will wear it for part of the day, but almost always go to team shirts or gym colors.

I wish I could go and sit by you.

Yeah it's not like having the shirt does anything. It's a fun thing that got started years ago. I only have the 1st one because it was given to me. I can assure you I wont be wearing a shirt and I will be sitting in the Fierceboard section.

Let them be foolish and spend money.

I look forward to our annual chat.

If you have to ask then you can't sit with us!...just kidding. If you are facing the floor, the fierceboard section is to the left of the floor where the mat starts. You can't miss it. Look for a bunch of crazies....LOL
Lol the entire audience is filled with crazies, I'll try my best to actually find it this year lol.

I
To add to Weezy I've never gotten a shirt. I usually sit next to the section, but not in it (I have a terrible tendency of saying inappropriate things at cheer competitions, and try to stay away so as not to unintentionally hurt feelings). Most people will wear it for part of the day, but almost always go to team shirts or gym colors.
I am totally sitting next to you...we can be oh so very inappropriate together. :p

Back